[SR-Users] Regarding Instant messaging using TCP on Kamailio 3.3

Sunil Chandrasekharan sunil.kainat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 10:57:13 CEST 2013

Hi ,

I used open internet,  i really doubt if there is any NAT issue here.

But my config file(kamailio.cfg) shows : tcp-connection-lifetime=3605
But i dont know what is the registration expire time . How can i see the
registration expire time?
also my lin phone sends keep alive right?

can you please help me how can i see connection close parameter during
forward/reply? i dont know where to set them?

Please suggest me the correct link to find tcp paremeter and cook book.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com