[SR-Users] regarding kamctl command to show online users

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 10:32:20 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 6/17/13 2:53 PM, Sunil Chandrasekharan wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> When i type the command "kamctl ul show"
> it shows that
>
> Domain :: location table=512 records=1 max_slot=1.
>
> When i keep registering new users,  the tag "max_slot" still shows as 1.
>
> What is tag " max_slot" means? What is it doing/showing?
>
> Does it hinder from me registering more users?
No. max_slot should give the maximum number of records in the location
hash table slots. Because it is 1, it means there was no hash id
collision, which is actually good.

So, you can add as many as contacts you want, the limit is shared
memory, nothing to do with max_slot.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *