[SR-Users] Kamailio - Asterisk, problem with SIP trunk mode

Mickael MONSIEUR mickael.monsieur at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 22:42:27 CEST 2013

The default configuration of Kamailio already allows all traffic in the
Asterisk -> Kamailio ... :

#!ifdef WITH_ASTERISK
        # do not auth traffic from Asterisk - trusted!
        if(route(FROMASTERISK))
                return;
#!endif

I do not understand why I'm in the trunk mode, it does not work?

Or do you mean WITH_IPAUTH?