[SR-Users] Kamailio and Asterisk integration

Stoyan Mihaylov stoyan.v.mihaylov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 10:37:02 CEST 2013

There are many approaches - one of them is described by* *Gertjan.
Our approach was - we use Kamailio for registration of users and load
balancing, and Asterisk for dialplan, billing etc.
Asterisk and Kamailio have different tables etc...
All calls from Kamailio are accepted from Asterisk servers
- authentication is done by IP.
All calls from Asterisk servers to Kamailio are also accepted by IP.