[SR-Users] REFER

Tony Turner tony.turner at nodemax.com
Sat Jun 15 12:01:43 CEST 2013

Hi,

I currently have:-

Kamailio -----Freeswitch--------NodeMax SIP/SS7------PSTN

I have users on Kamailio registered 1000, 1001 to 1004 and make calls to
each other and to PSTN and PSTN to users.

Now I want to keep transfers off network so basically on Kamailio.

So currently sip client 1000 calls 1001 it stays on Kamailio (that works),
but if inbound from PSTN to 1000, 1000 cannot transfer to 1001

The REFER is sent to freeswitch, can I get Kamailio to just transfer from
1000 to 1001.

I don't see any reason why I would want a transfer to be sent to freeswitch
and down to my Nodemax CTI SIP/SS7 gateway.  It would seem sensible for the
proxy to deal with a user to user transfer.

Thanks

Tony Turner