[SR-Users] kamailio and virtual IP

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 10:53:17 CEST 2013

I am always witnessing the fact, that administration of 3rd party HA
software cost you more problems, than coding your own system which you
understand deeply.

That's why I've done RPC services in python which do the job for me and
works in much more flexible way, than manual editing of XML files of
heartbeat (which I consider a bit pain in ...).

If I bind to non-existent IP address, than there is problem with sending
OPTIONS.

So i gave up this, it will run/kill kamailio while taking up/down virtual
interface.