[SR-Users] How to lock hashtable variable

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 16:16:49 CEST 2013

Ok so this is my case:

I have rtimer which checks for shv(startload) variable. If it is set, it
will run LOAD_DATA route which deletes the hashtable a fills with fresh
data from database. These hashtables contains prefixes and some custom
data. So I'm afraid when doing an update, data can be inconsistent a while.

If rtimer runs a route, any other processing is stopped until this route
ends? If so, I do not need any lock.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 9:15 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com