[SR-Users] To simply run a route from externally

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 09:19:52 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 6/12/13 8:25 AM, Mino Haluz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to update some hash tables inside kamailio, but this update
> should be triggered externally.
>
> I know there is xmlrpc or xhttp, but I am just curious if there is
> some easier way how to run this route. I have to run it instantly, so
> setting some shv and run this route if new invite comes is not
> possible, nor timer.
you can send a specific SIP message when you want using tools such as
sipsak, sipp or protoshoot (this is in kamailio source code in utils/).
Catch it in main request route block and execute the sub-route you want.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *