[SR-Users] Missed calls notification supporting

Daniel Tryba daniel at pocos.nl
Wed Jun 12 11:03:41 CEST 2013

On Wednesday 12 June 2013 06:26:38 sipatse at in.gr wrote:
> What I would like to do is :
>  1)An invite comes Towards a local subscriber
>  2)Perform a location lookup
>  3)this sub is not registered so location info was not found
>  4)Use function uac_req_(key) to build a message
>  5)Use function uac_req_send to send a message informing him about missed
> calls
> 6)Because this sub is offline, this message will be stored in silo
> table
> 7)when he will be registered again this message will be sent to him
>
>  Is this the correct way to do that or not?

I don't have experience with MSILO. It appears you could use that, but my use
of uac_req_send would be just like Carlos Ruiz Díaz mentioned. Store incoming
missed calls in a db. If user registers push the information as MESSAGE from
the REGISTER route.

Using MSILO seems a bit tricky, the example is geared towards storing incoming
MESSAGEs, not locally generated ones.

--

POCOS B.V. - Croy 9c - 5653 LC Eindhoven
Telefoon: 040 293 8661 - Fax: 040 293 8658