[SR-Users] How to iterate comma separated string

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 16:04:26 CEST 2013

On 6/11/13 3:54 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> Mino,
>
> Something like this should probably work:
>
>    $var(x) = "1,2,3,4";
>
>    $var(i) = 0;
>
>    while(defined $(var(x){s.select,$var(i),,})) {
>
>       $var(i) = $var(i) + 1;
>    }
>
> If the 'defined' operator always results 'true' on the results of this
> transformation, then alternately this:
>
>    while($(var(x){s.select,$var(i),,}{s.len}) > 0)
It should work testing if result is !=$null as well, I added an entry in
faq, anyone could jump and enhance the content with other options:

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/faq/main#how_to_iterate_through_the_ite

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *