[SR-Users] Need help in setting up Presence

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodilertc.net
Mon Jun 10 12:20:48 CEST 2013

X-Lite does not support server presence (or didn't last time I looked) - at least not for 'social' presence, MWI may work.

It works by having the clients exchange SUBSCRIBEs and NOTIFYs with each other and not doing any PUBLISHes.  As such, server presence isn't going to work.

Regards,

Peter

--
Peter Dunkley