[SR-Users] Problem with ACK

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 09:15:37 CEST 2013

On 6/7/13 2:38 PM, Daniel Tryba wrote:
> On Friday 07 June 2013 13:25:50 Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> you have to install from sources, a tutorial is available at:
>> - http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.0.x/git
> Doesn't work for me.
>
> $ git --version
> git version 1.7.10.4
>
> $ git checkout -b 4.0 origin/4.0
> fatal: git checkout: updating paths is incompatible with switching branches.
> Did you intend to checkout 'origin/4.0' which can not be resolved as commit?
>
> But found out the following command is needed:
>
> $ git remote update
>
> $ git checkout -b 4.0 origin/4.0
> Branch 4.0 set up to track remote branch 4.0 from origin.
> Switched to a new branch '4.0'
Thanks for pointing that. Apparently newer versions of git client imply
'--single-branch' when '--depth 1'.

I updated a bit the wiki to reflect that:
- https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.0.x/git#getting_sources_from_git

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *