[SR-Users] [sr-dev] Register VoIP phones with Kamailio server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 16:22:51 CEST 2013

Hello,

do not write to many mailing lists at once -- that should be done only
for projects announcements or asking opinions of both communities for
changes related to the project. Otherwise, send to sr-users if you have
questions about how to use kamailio and to sr-dev only for questions
related to new features development and unstable branch.

To help you, grab ngrep trace of registration and see who is sending
401. If it is kamailio, then restart it with debug=3 in configuration
file and look at the logs to see why is not authenticated. If you fail
to understand the problem, send both ngrep output and syslog messages here.

On 6/7/13 2:58 PM, Ravindra Gowda wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I was successful in integrating  kamailio 4.0.1 server with Asterisk
> 11.4.0 in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS version, by using  the following link :
>
> http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb.
>
> Both the servers are running parallely without any problems. And i
> choosen siremis-4.0.0 to get the control panel of kamailio server and
> i got its GUI (By following below link):
>
> http://kb.asipto.com/siremis:install32x:main
>
> But when i tried to register my VoIP phones with the Kamailio server,
> I am getting the status code reply as *'401 Unauthorized* (0 bindings)'.
>
> What could be the wrong? How can i solve it? And how can i retrieve my
> Users (are which i had added to MySQL database) in SIP server
> (kamailio) GUI?
>
> Any help will greatly appreciate.
>
> *Thank you and Best regards,*
> *R Ravindra **Gowda*
> *Engineer - Systems and Products*.
>
> *Thrikasa Technologies*
> *| Office: +91 40 23260434
> | Mob: +918885284050
> *
> *| Fax:+91 40 23221045*
> *| email: ravindra at thrikasa.in <mailto:ravindra at thrikasa.in>*
> *| Web: www.thrikasa.in <http://www.thrikasa.in>*
>
> 'If you don't give up,you cannot fail'.
>
> The information contained in this communication is proprietary to
> Thrikasa Technologies., and/or third parties, may contain classified
> or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the
> intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended addressee,
> please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying
> of this communication is strictly prohibited.If you receive this
> communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
> delete it from your computer.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *