[SR-Users] Problem with ACK

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 13:25:50 CEST 2013

Hello,

you have to install from sources, a tutorial is available at:
- http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.0.x/git

If you installed from debian nightly builds of stable branch, you have
to wait for overnight to be built again:
- http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/packages/debs#kamailio_40_development

Or you can build your own debs:
- http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.0.x/debian

On 6/7/13 11:51 AM, phillman25 wrote:
> Hello Daniel
>
> Thanks for your response, can you explain to me how to apply this
> latest branch?
>
> Thanks again!
> Phillip
>

> Hello,
>
> ok, apparently there was an issue introduced by addition of outbound
> handling in rr module affecting strict routing. It was fixed in trunk by
> Peter Dunkley but not backported. I just did it:
>
> -
> http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=6eb6d92af2fe55d14b255bb5c5c939cc2f78ba79
>
> Can you try with latest branch 4.0?
>
> It will be part of 4.0.2 which is planned for mid of next week.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *