[SR-Users] Msilo dumping offline messages

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 22:28:22 CEST 2013

Hello,

$ru is R-URI, the SIP uri in the first line of a request.

Not providing a parameter to mdump() should be fine. If you don't get
the messages sent out, then probably you don't allow local loops without
authentication. Look at the sip traffic with:

ngrep -d any -qt -W byline port 5060

On 6/5/13 8:59 PM, sipatse at in.gr wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have installed msilo module in order to store messages towards
> offline users.
> Storing messages is being made by calling function mstore().
> This function works ok and i can see these messages into silo DB.
> When a user is being registered again and after his location is saved
> i call function mdump() to send him these messages. Unfortunately this
> doesn't work.
> After this i check for mdump() with command
> if (m_dump())
>              {
>                  log("MSILO: offline messages dumped - if they were\n");
> and i can see the relevant log that tells me that this function has
> been executed.
> It is written that inside () should be entered the "owner" of the
> messages.
> This could be something like $ru but if it will be left empty ,it will
> use address from To URI.
> Could you please explain me what $ru stands for and how can i use it
> properly?
> Is the any relation between the syntax of mstore () and mdump() in
> order for this feature to work properly?
> If yes, do I have to set in a similar way modparam too?
>
> Best regards.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *