[SR-Users] if (t_check_status("486|408"))

hiro 23hiro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 12:07:35 CEST 2013

At some point i got session progress and then loads of OKs back from
freeswitch, but either the phone didn't receive or didn't accept it.
the ringing tone would keep on playing in the phone instead. Randomly
the session progress seems to still get processed by the phone, i
would hear freeswitch rtp, but again the phone would often ignore all
the OKs afterwards...
Sometimes it also seemed that kamailio was sending the INVITE to the
phone instead of to freeswitch, or when i played around between
changing $du or $ru the INVITE gets sends to freeswitch but with the
wrong URI pointing to the phone instead of 127.0.0.1:5070 which is
where freeswitch is listening.
I guess it would be easier to reproduce if that random factor wasn't
there, but at least it's failing most of the time, only in different
ways.
I had hoped I could get at least confirmation that it "works here" to
keep me going :P
I will test with xlog when I can test at home again which would at
least exclude NAT issues.