[SR-Users] Kamailio Postgres error - unknown field type: 2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 11:08:45 CEST 2013

Hello,

there were some workarounds to store bigint as a string in avps,
probably done in modules such as sqlops. The DB api itself supports this
type, but the AVP can store inside only string or integer values. In
this case, auth_db has to be updated to deal with this case.

On 6/3/13 9:18 PM, Jayesh Nambiar wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using Kamailio with Postgres and I get this error while using the
> load_credentials parameter in the auth_db module. Basically I am
> Kamailio shows up with this error in syslog when authorization is done:
> NOTICE: <core> [db_ut.c:485]: unknown field type: 2, setting value to null
> And it sets the value of AVP as null.
>
> When I change the datatype to int4 and put a smaller value it works. I
> googled a little and figured that kamailio supports bigint, but I
> still get this error. I am using Kamailio 4.0.1 to test. Any pointers
> or directions that I should look at??
>
> Would really appreciate the response.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --- Jayesh

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *