[SR-Users] Handling forking in kamailio

Tue Jun 4 02:23:36 CEST 2013

Do you have any special configuration? Usually Kamailio waits until all
branches terminate with a final response. There is only one exception:
if a 6xx response is sent. In this case the standard defines to
terminate all branches. But you can override this with:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.0.x/modules/tm.html#disable_6xx_block

regards
Klaus