[SR-Users] is_uri_host_local() maybe not considering IP:PORT

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 12:10:43 CEST 2013

Klaus,

Thanks for the tip. I have been using (uri==myself) up to know but I was
trying to move towards a more multidomain configuration, was kinda
hoping to get rid of hardcoded stuff in particular servers.

Daniel,

Can the fact that port in ruri makes host part not longer matching as
own domain be considered a bug or it is the accepted working mechanism?
The "register_myself" parameter made me think that it should match host
part at least (port is not important for me), but in my case port in
ruri makes the whole host not matching. Hope I have clearly expressed my
thoughts ;).

Ta,
DanB