[SR-Users] mediaproxy-ng documentation available

hiro 23hiro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 21:59:42 CEST 2013

I've been trying to make srtp->srtp work with kamailio, rtpproxy and
two symbian phones.
rtpproxy does not receive any rtp/sdp packets. I'm still trying to
debug what makes it fail.
Without tls and srtp everything works, with either results are varied.
Before I waste more time: Should kamailio+rtpproxy work out of the box
with NATted TLS+SRTP clients? mediaproxy-ng is only needed for
*conversion* between srtp and rtp?