[SR-Users] mediaproxy-ng documentation available

Alexey Rybalko alexey.rybalko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 22:27:28 CEST 2013

Today I compiled and installed your branch from Kamailio repository.
Another hope for kickstart was to swap Kamailio inside NGCP: in order to
use already working config straight from then authors J But it was figured
out that a lot of symbols and funcs are out of place (despite that all
necessary modules  are compiled). Then I found missing patches at Sipwise
repo. But haven't been sure they are needed for the purpose or not.

p.s. Sorry if I'm annoying. Despite a hot set of projects for "WebRTC to
SIP" convergence (almost) none of them are stable or working as expected.
E.g. Asterisk doesn't (yet) officially support VP8 for B2BUA. And I don't
want to involve Asterisk here as well.

regards,
/A