[SR-Users] nathelper and TCP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 18:11:14 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 7/19/13 12:54 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> fix_nated_contact() and fix_nated_register() don't appear to change the Contact at all when the source of the message is TCP. I log the value of $ct before and after, and there is no change. Kamailio tries to send to the original private IP, as well.
>
> The transport=TCP attribute is present in the Contact header in all cases.
>
> Is there something I should know about how to make these functions work with TCP? If not, what's the solution?
transport should not influence these functions at all. At least
fix_nated_register() does not change the contact, just build an uri
based on source ip/port/proto and store it in an avp (which is set via
module parameter and is also in the registrar module).

Fix nated contact updates the contact header, but that is visible in the
outgoing message.