[SR-Users] nathelper and TCP

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jul 19 12:54:04 CEST 2013

Hi,

fix_nated_contact() and fix_nated_register() don't appear to change the Contact at all when the source of the message is TCP. I log the value of $ct before and after, and there is no change. Kamailio tries to send to the original private IP, as well.

The transport=TCP attribute is present in the Contact header in all cases.

Is there something I should know about how to make these functions work with TCP? If not, what's the solution?

Thank you,

-- Alex

--
Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106