[SR-Users] Asterisk cluster with Kamailio for load balancing.

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 17:01:30 CEST 2013

Hello everyone!

Recently I became interested in concept of putting couple of Asterisks
servers in cluster. So I tried to replicate this scenario in testing
environment. I was using database back-end for Asterisks settings and
statistics and Kamailio as a load balancer.

Obviously it did not worked [image: :cry:] . There is possible to make so
many mistakes. Now I'm trying to find some step by step tutorial, but
nothing yet.

If someone experienced this, please advice. And if someone have useful
links, please share.

Thanks a lot.