[SR-Users] Sending CANCEL

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jul 4 09:32:44 CEST 2013

Kamailio is a proxy, and not designed to originate requests.

If you really, really want to generate a request, you can use
uac_req_send():

    http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.0.x/modules/uac.html#idp1686632

But, you'll have to spoof all the parameters, including the pertinent
branch ID, From tag and CSeq, correctly.  I'm not sure if $uac_req(...)
lets you do that.

This is a very bad idea.  CANCELs -- like most requests -- are for user
agents to send, not proxies.

-- Alex