[SR-Users] How to cleanup unconfirmed dialog in memory?

Carlos Ruiz Díaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:11:52 CEST 2013

Ok, I haven't noticed that, although I can't tell for sure whether it will
work or not.

If you can dump the dialogs using xmlrpc or rpc interface, maybe you could
parse the info and tear down those unconfirmed dialogs using dlg_end_dlg:

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules_k/dialog.html#id2524783

Carlos
http://caruizdiaz.com
+595981146623