[SR-Users] How to cleanup unconfirmed dialog in memory?

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Tue Jul 2 16:02:04 CEST 2013

The parameter does not work for us. We have modparam("dialog",
"default_timeout",7200), but it only has an effect on confirmed dialogs. As
you can see from my previous example, there is not even a "timestart" value
on the unconfirmed dialog, so how can Kamailio know when timeout is
reached?

*Charles Chance*
Managing Director

t. 0121 285 4400    m. 07932 063 891