[SR-Users] Installing Kamailio on EC2

Sunil Chandrasekharan sunil.kainat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:01:28 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I tried the steps as requested by Barry.

e.g :

listen=tcp:10.212.129.99:5060 advertise 107.22.60.14:5060
listen=udp:10.212.129.99:5060 advertise 107.22.60.14:5060

After restarting Kamailio, i was able to register with sample app using TCP.
But when i try to send IM, i get 408 Request Timeout error

Kindly support to know further how to achieve IM with TCP on Kamailio.

Regards
Sunil C