[SR-Users] #!KAMAILIO

Fred Posner fred at teamforrest.com
Wed Jan 30 13:26:40 CET 2013

On 1/30/13 5:08 AM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> Daniel,
> The #!KAMAILIO is something I don't see in documentation. There's some
> old communication on the various flavour markers in the config file, but
> can you describe it a bit so we can add it to the core cookbook in the
> wiki? You referred to it here as well as in the discussion with
> Philipper earlier.
>
> How does it affect variables?
>
> /O

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/features:new-in-3.0.x#script_compatibility_mode

Script compatibility mode

     option to offer best compatibility with expected behaviour had by
older versions
     as now we integrate functionalities from Kamailio and SER all
together, this directive offer the possibility to choose between. For
example:
         in Kamailio, processing of failure route uses selected reply
code from branches of the last step of serial forking
         in SER, processing of failure route uses selected reply code
from all branches, offering the option to drop replies for branches of
the last step of serial forking via a module function
     you can choose between ser compatible, kamailio compatible and max
compatibility (compatible with both as much as possible), using:

       #!SER
       #!KAMAILIO
       #!OPENSER
       #!ALL
       #!MAXCOMPAT

where #!KAMAILIO is equivalent with #!OPENSER and #!ALL with #!MAXCOMPAT

IMPORTANT - set #!KAMAILIO as first line in your config file if you
update from 1.5.x or older version of Kamailio (OpenSER), otherwise you
may experience new behaviour for some old functions.

#!KAMAILIO

I've been meaning to check my wiki account, so I'll add this more places.

--
fred
http://qxork.com