[SR-Users] #!KAMAILIO

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jan 30 11:08:49 CET 2013

30 jan 2013 kl. 10:22 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> thanks for reporting back.
>
> What I wanted to know is if you have first line in kamailio.cfg as:
>
> #!KAMAILIO
>
> just to figure out if it is the more the script variable are resolved.

Daniel,
The #!KAMAILIO is something I don't see in documentation. There's some old communication on the various flavour markers in the config file, but can you describe it a bit so we can add it to the core cookbook in the wiki? You referred to it here as well as in the discussion with Philipper earlier.

How does it affect variables?

/O