[SR-Users] Default 3.3 config and dispatcher

Daniel Tryba daniel at pocos.nl
Tue Jan 29 13:13:28 CET 2013

On Monday 28 January 2013 18:21:26 Paul Belanger wrote:
> For my next adventure, I'd like to start using the dispatch module to
> route calls from Kamailio to asterisk,  however having some trouble
> getting my syntax correct.  I was hoping somebody could point me to an
> existing post / URL describing what I was asking, if it is based on
> the default configuration file, the better.
>
> I should note, if I have Asterisk register to kamailio, I can route
> calls fine however, I believe the dispatcher is the better way to do
> this.

http://www.kamailio.net/docs/modules/3.3.x/modules_k/dispatcher.html#id2523101
has a working example. Add route[DISPATCH]/failure_route[RTF_DISPATCH] and
call route(DISPATCH); instead of your current outgoing route.

Insert at least 1 destination in your dispatcher table:
         id: 1
      setid: 1
destination: sip:192.168.1.2:5060;transport=udp
      flags: 8
   priority: 0
      attrs:

and make sure your asterisk machines handle unauthenticated messages from
kamailio:
[kamailio]
host=192.168.1.1
context=incoming
type=friend
allow=all
qualify=yes
insecure=port,invite
nat=no
canreinvite=yes

Nothing more to it.

--

POCOS B.V. - Croy 9c - 5653 LC Eindhoven
Telefoon: 040 293 8661 - Fax: 040 293 8658