[SR-Users] Default 3.3 config and dispatcher

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Mon Jan 28 18:21:26 CET 2013

Greetings List,

First post of many.  I've managed to get up a running a very simple
VoIP network with Kamailio as the core, and asterisk on the edge.
Most of this has been accomplished using the default kamailio.cfg file
shipped in 3.3.

For my next adventure, I'd like to start using the dispatch module to
route calls from Kamailio to asterisk,  however having some trouble
getting my syntax correct.  I was hoping somebody could point me to an
existing post / URL describing what I was asking, if it is based on
the default configuration file, the better.

I should note, if I have Asterisk register to kamailio, I can route
calls fine however, I believe the dispatcher is the better way to do
this.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)