[SR-Users] Sip express live Cd router

Shoukat, Kashif Kashif.Shoukat at dgsworld.com
Mon Jan 28 15:52:28 CET 2013

Dear ,

Can you please provide me link of sip express live Cd router .. I want to use it... waiting your kind response

Regards,
Kashif Shoukat | Analyst Software Engineer |
Work :       + 1.202.289.9898 x 9077
Mobile :    + 92.323.431.8548
Skype:       kashif.shoukat.dgs
www.dgsworld.com<http://www.dgsworld.com/>

dgs
                     deliberate by design

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by replying to kashif.shoukat at dgsworld.com<mailto:kashif.shoukat at dgsworld.com>  and delete the message.