[SR-Users] uac_replace_from recovery with modified header

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Jan 24 17:25:14 CET 2013

Hi,

On 01/24/2013 04:49 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> there is no need for an sbc and break the call in two legs and drop my
> cool extensions I have in my softphone.

What cool extensions would that be? I guess the sems guys would be happy
to fix it, if it breaks something unexpectedly.

> The comparison is more like: it's better to have an airplane instead of
> a car to drive on highway because can be done without wearing safety
> belt, which is required only for take off, landing and turbulence :-).

An SBC is rather like an airbag. If done right, you don't even recognize
it and in case of an issue it might save your ass. If done wrong, it
will blow up in your face while driving 100mph on the highway.

Andreas