[SR-Users] Websockets WSS problem with NOTIFY

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Thu Jan 24 10:05:59 CET 2013

I am not sure how to investigate this.  It sounds like it might be a TLS related problem (or a WebSocket/TLS interworking problem in Kamailio).  I don't know anything about the Kamailio TLS implementation - I just drop WebSocket frames into it as required.

I did do (a little) WSS testing and saw no problems myself.

Regards,

Peter