[SR-Users] Websockets WSS problem with NOTIFY

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 23:12:47 CET 2013

Hi, I am having an issue at the moment with SIP NOTIFY messages being sent
from Kamailio (latest git master) over wss transport

I am getting reports from the receiving end saying "Compressed bit must be
0 if no negotiated deflate-frame extension"

The only reference I can find to it is at the following URL... where the
problem was caused by the server miscalculating the size of the msg:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12308728/compressed-bit-must-be-0-when-sending-a-message-to-websocket-client

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could debug this within
Kamailio? It sounds like Kamailio may be sending some incorrect packet
information but I am unsure at this point.