[SR-Users] Invite - negotiate to asterisk as peer not kamailio

Scott, Matt mscott at homeadvisor.com
Fri Jan 18 17:57:34 CET 2013

Let's see if I can do this, so something like this?
Using the PSTN Source IP to decide on the asterisk peer?
Not really sure on what variable dispatch will return as it's chosen ip?

IP_auth ->Dispatch->Force Socket->Relay

route{

       if (!allow_source_address("1")) {
        sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
        exit;
};
        # load-balance dispatching on gateways group '1'
        if(!ds_select_dst("1", "10"))
        {
                send_reply("404", "No destination");
                exit;
        }
        xlog("L_DBG", "--- SCRIPT: going to <$ru> via <$du>\n");

        t_on_failure("RTF_DISPATCH");

            if ($si == "1.2.3.1") {
                force_send_socket($sndto:5065);
        } else if ($si == "1.2.3.2") {
                force_send_socket($sndto:5070);
        }
        t_relay();

        return;

Most definitely, thank you for your time.

Matt Scott