[SR-Users] renaming to kamailio in perl and snmpstats modules

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:31:59 CET 2013

Hello,

the changes have to be made on the git master branch. This source code
tree can be downloaded with:

   git clone --depth 1 git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router kamailio

Then do the changes, be sure it compiles and send the patch. In the
kamailio folder, do:

git diff >/tmp/my-patch-name.path

and send the file over.