[SR-Users] Multi tenant Kamailio

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:22:32 CET 2013

Hi Rumen,

Im sorry to have missed the chance to give you extended details earlier. As
per my experience you've to do the following:

1. Load the domain.so module. Point the domain names (DNS URLs) to your
kamailio IP adress and add those domain names into the domain table.

2. Set the Registrar, Auth-db, and Usrloc module to use domain. (I dont
remember these modules correctly)

3. Create users in Kamailio with their new realm/domain. I.e
kamctl add 101 at companyA.com passw0rd
Kamctl add 101 at companyB.com secr3t

Tell customers to log in using these domain names as their registrar server.

These should get what you are looking for. Make sure that your asterisks
detect the domains and send out the calls back to kamailio with correcy
domain parts.

Please add anything I might've missed due to late night reply.

Best Regards,
Sammy.