[SR-Users] Multi tenant Kamailio

Rumen Mihailov zealas1662 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:06:28 CET 2013

Hello Kamailio, VoIP and asterisk gurus,

I have the following really complicated scenario to solve.

I have CompanyA which has extensions 100-120
I have CompanyB which has extensions 100-115
I have CompanyC which has extensions 100-130

Now I want to have all those extensions on a single kamailio box, but
I want to achieve the following.
CompanyA calls 110 and this rings CompanyA 110 not CompanyB or
CompanyC. What I want to achive is multitenancy.

I know how to make this in asterisk but I want to take advantage of
Kamailio's load balancing and HA features.

Sammy from the mailing lists advised that I use multidomain and
actually I saw that this module is indeed intended to do that, however
I have no clue how to use it.

I mean do I have to setup a domain for all the companies ? For
instance companya.itradebg.com, companyb.itradebg.com and then advise
the customers to register to their respective domain or what ?

This concept is really a bit tough for me despite all the help from
Sammy for which I am really greatful.

I would greatly appreciate any tutorials or links to some useful
documentation apart from the module documentation.

Thank you in advance guys.

Best regards,
Rumen
http://itradebg.com