[SR-Users] Errors leading to kamailio proc crash

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:06:29 CET 2013

Hello,

On 2/21/13 9:59 AM, Grant Bagdasarian wrote:

> Can I increase the shared memory when kamailio is still running or
> configure it somewhere in a configuration file to use x amount of
> shared memory? The kamailio process  is managed by heartbeat/pacemaker
> as a resource and I was advised not to manually restart a resource
> which is managed by heartbeat/pacemaker.

usually kamailio is started via init.d script (even by monitoring tools
such as heartbeat), there you can put the the parameter you want.

> The virtual server Kamailio is running on is up for 133 days now. But
> the kamailio process was up for a couple of weeks, since it has been
> restarted a few times.
>
> Where can I find the coredump?

You can set the path where to write core dump via -w command line
parameter. If you don't set that, then it is either in / or in a folder
configured at OS level (e.g., in macosx is /cores).