[SR-Users] Errors leading to kamailio proc crash

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Thu Feb 21 09:59:44 CET 2013

Can I increase the shared memory when kamailio is still running or configure it somewhere in a configuration file to use x amount of shared memory? The kamailio process  is managed by heartbeat/pacemaker as a resource and I was advised not to manually restart a resource which is managed by heartbeat/pacemaker.

The virtual server Kamailio is running on is up for 133 days now. But the kamailio process was up for a couple of weeks, since it has been restarted a few times.

Where can I find the coredump?