[SR-Users] kamailio

andrzej.ciupek at asterisk.edu.pl andrzej.ciupek at asterisk.edu.pl
Mon Feb 25 15:51:42 CET 2013

Hello

You have some like this in Your config ?:

#!KAMAILIO

#!define WITH_NAT

How Your registered SIP UAC look like ?

Like this:

      Contact:: sip:jan at 10.0.2.15 Q=
                         Expires:: 3441
                         Callid:: zbkhwyxuwuthbgv at bell.netlab.kis.fri.uniza.sk
                         Cseq:: 224
                         User-agent:: Twinkle/1.4.2
                         State:: CS_SYNC
                         Flags:: 0
                         Cflag:: 0
                         Socket:: udp:158.193.139.51:5060
                         Methods:: 6111

Or this ? see Cflag and Received:

AOR:: jan
                 Contact:: sip:jan at 10.0.2.15 Q=
                         Expires:: 3586
                         Callid:: zbkhwyxuwuthbgv at bell.netlab.kis.fri.uniza.sk
                         Cseq:: 234
                         User-agent:: Twinkle/1.4.2
                         Received:: sip:158.193.139.235:62055
                      State:: CS_NEW
                         Flags:: 0
                         Cflag:: 192
                         Socket:: udp:158.193.139.51:5060
                         Methods:: 6111
Here is tutorial:

http://nil.uniza.sk/sip/nat-fw/configuring-nat-traversal-using-kamailio-31-and-rtpproxy-server

Do You see rtp traffic to Your Kamailio by tcpdump ?

Greetings
Andrzej