[SR-Users] kamctl restart and mediaproxy

Eduardo Lejarreta lejarreta.e at sarenet.es
Tue Feb 19 15:55:00 CET 2013

Hello once again !

Finally logs were confusing me. Kamailio through "mediaproxy.c" sends a "remove" command before dying.

I've been working with mediaproxy.c and dialog module callbacks but this is stuff for developers forum so I'm writing just to avoid someother to be confused.

There is solution working on mediaproxy.c playing with DLGCB_LOADED event.

Thanks to everyone.
--
Eduardo Lejarreta.