[SR-Users] dlg_manage and engage_media_proxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 00:23:07 CET 2013

On 2/8/13 12:15 PM, Eduardo Lejarreta wrote:
> Yes it's the correct order. We call dlg_manage() prior to
> engage_media_proxy():
The correct order could be the other one, as mediaproxy might need some
callbacks from dialog module.

Usually the dlg_manage() should be executed just before relaying, when
is no other chance that the invite will get a negative reply from the
config.

> route[INVITE_MANAGE] {
>
>          if (is_method("INVITE")) {
>
>          $dlg_var(si) = $si;
>          $dlg_var(tU) = $tU;
>          $dlg_ctx(timeout_bye) = 1;
>
>          dlg_manage();
> 	}
> }
> route[RELAY] {
>
>          if (is_method("INVITE")) {
>                          route(MEDIAPROXY);  # route MEDIAPROXY
>                          t_on_failure(FAIL_ONE);
> 		            t_on_reply(REPLY_ONE);
>          }
>
>          if (!t_relay()) {
>                  sl_reply_error();
>          }
>          exit;
> }
> route[MEDIAPROXY] {
>
>          xlog("L_INFO", "Engage Media Proxy - M=$rm R=$ru F=$fu T=$tu
> IP=$si:$sp ID=$ci\n");
>          engage_media_proxy();
>          return;
> }

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -