[SR-Users] siptrace/sipcapture and MSRP

Dragos Dinu dragos.dinu at 1and1.ro
Fri Feb 15 16:47:38 CET 2013

Sipcapture can't handle it, because it parses the data as SIP message.

If sipcapture would be able to handle it and get it into the DB,
Webhomer will be able to show it, because it shows all the entries that
you write into the DB.
You can, for example, write the MSRP message into the 'msg' column of
the table and leave all the other sip-related columns blank. Webhomer
will display the data just like that. Think of Webhomer as a
user-interface to see everything that is in there (and to search data).

Hope it helps,

Dragos