[SR-Users] siptrace/sipcapture and MSRP

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri Feb 15 16:30:16 CET 2013

I know that the HEP3 protocol is designed to handle different message
types, so I am curious as to whether the implementation of the capture
node can handle it.

Also, if the capture node can handle it and it does go into the DB will
it cause problems for webhomer, or will webhomer simply ignore non-SIP
entries (which would be absolutely fine for my use-case)?

Regards,

Peter