[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.1, Debian Squeeze, RTPProxy 1.2.1 Segfault

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 19:12:28 CET 2013

Hello,

you should enable core dumping - that should be via running 'ulimit -c
unlimited' before you start rtpproxy.

If you get the coredump, then grab the backtrace with gdb, it should
show where rtpproxy crashed. With that info, maybe we can spot a fix for it.

Hopefully rtpproxy package is with debug symbols, if not, the look for a
rtpproxy-dbg package and install it if found.