[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.1, Debian Squeeze, RTPProxy 1.2.1 Segfault

Jr Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 18:59:45 CET 2013

Hi All,

root at sip-router3-ve206:/etc/kamailio# kamailio -V
version: kamailio 4.1.0 (x86_64/linux) 350d2e

Doing some testing, can't seem to get rtpproxy to not segfault.  I've
loaded version from deb-squeeze pkg, from source
http://b2bua.org/chrome/site/rtpproxy-1.2.1.tar.gz and from git://
sippy.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/sippy/rtpproxy (which should be the
latest) but all versions segfault as soon as a call sets up.

I've configured each versions control socket for both udp or unix, kamailio
starts and sees the rtpproxy fine with no errors, but when a call hits,
rtpproxy segfaults.

I've run rtpproxy in the forground with degug and get this response (IP's
washed x.x.x):
------------------
DBUG:handle_command: received command "7505_12 USIEc0,101
0adb2f8449b8c9026f993a0a7db9ab5d at x.x.x.76 x.x.x.76 23388 as33dd7c98;1"
INFO:handle_command: new session 0adb2f8449b8c9026f993a0a7db9ab5d at x.x.x.76,
tag as33dd7c98;1 requested, type strong
Segmentation fault
------------------

root at sip-router3-ve206:/etc/kamailio# more /etc/default/rtpproxy
# Defaults for rtpproxy
# The control socket.
CONTROL_SOCK="unix:/var/run/rtpproxy/rtpproxy.sock"
# To listen on an UDP socket, uncomment this line:
#CONTROL_SOCK="udp:127.0.0.1:7722"
# Additional options that are passed to the daemon.
EXTRA_OPTS="-l x.x.x.20"

kamailio.cfg:
loadmodule "rtpproxy.so"
modparam("rtpproxy", "rtpproxy_sock", "udp:127.0.0.1:7722")

inside route[]

            add_path_received();
            rtpproxy_manage("cwei");
            record_route();

Any guidance on further identifying the issue?

Thanks.

JR
--
JR Richardson