[SR-Users] planning last release for 3.3 branch

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 09:38:32 CET 2013

Hello,

the last two stable branches are now 4.0 and 4.1. I am considering
packaging the latest branch 3.3 as release 3.3.6 and mark the end of
releasing from that branch. Patches can still go there if developers
find time for them, but the focus on release will go on 4.0 and 4.1.

Hopefully I will find some time tomorrow afternoon for it. If anyone has
patches to backport, do it before noon GMT tomorrow, or if there is
something that should go there and is no time for it now, reply here
with description and eventually propose a new date (or when you think
what you want to do can be finished).